VMD Systems Integrators, Inc. was awarded a 10-year Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract by the U.S. Navy under its SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) Program.
Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), Office of Naval Research, U.S. Marine Corps, and Defense Threat Reduction Agency. In addition, ordering activities may provide limited support under this contract to other Department of Defense (DoD), non-DoD, or joint agencies for work that is integrally related to program areas and mission.
12/19/2008 – 12/18/18
SeaPort-e is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas, including engineering, financial management, and program management. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, the United States Marine Corp, and the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) compete their service requirements among SeaPort-e contract holders. The SeaPort-e portal provides a standardized, efficient means of soliciting offers from large and small businesses holding the SeaPort-e vehicle and their approved team members. All task orders are competitively solicited, awarded, and managed using the SeaPort-e platform.
VMD is qualified and eligible to participate in the procurement process for Task Orders within Zone 2 (National Capital Zone) and Zone 3 (Mid-Atlantic Zone) in the following areas:
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support>
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Program Support
- Functional and Administration Support
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Gregg Leone, EVP – Business Development